Trials Events Database printout (PDF) (11-November-2020)
This printout shows work-in-progress. I always have more information that has not yet reached the Database.
Although the Trials Sections Database is my main project I realised, some time ago, that keeping it updated would be made much easier if I had a parallel database listing every running of every trials event whose sections are included in the Sections Database. The information shown on the printout above varies, dependent on the date:
- 1900 to 1939: The dates of all major events in the three ‘Cowbourne’ books are included. The dates of other events are included on an ad-hoc basis, either just to record the date, or where I have relevant documents (as noted).
- 1946 to 1983: The dates of all major MCC events are included. The dates of other events are included on an ad-hoc basis, either just to record the date, or where I have relevant documents (as noted).
- 1984 to date: Every major event on the ACTC Calendar is included, with the relevant documents that I hold noted.
Key to the printout
- Date column: Where events take place over more than one day: (i) if the event includes a Saturday, then the date shown is the Saturday (this applies to most MCC events); (ii) if the event does not include a Saturday or Sunday, then the date shown is the date of the first day of the event (this applies to a very small number of events).
- Generally: “YYYYMMDD_*” denotes that I hold the relevant document as a PDF file.
- Results column: “ACTC Website” denotes that the document can be downloaded from the Events page of the ACTC Website. A lot of the results documents that I hold are also available on the ACTC Website.
- Other documents column: These are generally magazine articles, with the following abbreviations:
AC – Autocar.
FWO – Four Wheels Out.
LC – The Light Car.
MN – Motoring News.
MS – Motor Sport.
RS – Restart.
TM – The Motor.
WS – Wheelspin.
Page updated : 11 November 2020